Monday, April 15, 2013

Dress Design

Hello Again,

I know this is my third post within the past hour, but wanted to show you all my dress that I imagined, illustrated, created, and designed.  It is a peplum dress, with a printed top bodice and sweetheart neckline.



  • Cost of Fabric- $2.00/yd
  • Time to create pattern- 1 day
  • Time of sewing garment- 1 day
  • Wearing an original design that was designed by you (the designer)- Priceless!!!
I am so happy that I created something that I designed for my body.  Everyone loved this dress!!!

Until Next Time!!

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate the insights you’ve shared here.
    A leading digital showcase focused on high-performance athletic apparel, structural menswear foundations, luxury designer underwear, and expressive lifestyle collections. Engineered with anatomical precision and premium textile technology for superior physical support, daily comfort, and uncompromised style. You can get more details on our website anytime: avant-garde menswear trends

    ReplyDelete