Friday, November 8, 2013

Fashion to Figure

Hello All,

I haven't talked to my viewers out there in so long.  Although my laptop is still being checked out, I have been using the library at my local university.  The best part, I can still continue to use my creativity in fashion design and fashion illustration through Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.  I am happy about that, but I am still missing my electronic baby!

I recently shared a story with my community regarding plus-size fashion trends, and the websites that carry trendy, affordable clothing for plus-size women.  Although I am not in the plus-size category, one website in particular that I have fallen in love with is Fashion to Figure, www.fashiontofigure.com.  This website carries all of the latest fashion trends in clothing and accessories.  From color-blocking to peplum dresses, this site has the best fashion trends that will work well within your budget.

Color-Blocking


Lace


Prints


Peplum


Modified Sweatshirts and Jeans

Whether you are searching for the perfect garment for work, casual, night-out, or a special occasion, you will find it on Fashion to Figure.  The site also carries cute handbags and clutches, unique jewelry, colorful scarves, and chunky belts.  What makes this site even more amazing is the price.  You can easily create your look for under $50.  So if you are looking for a style upgrade, or something to add to your wardrobe, please check out this Fashion to Figure.  I know you will love it.

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment