It is Spring!!! After experiencing cold and rainy weather all of March, I am happy to see sunshine and warm weather!!! And for everyone who loves spring (including me!), the first thing you see is new fashion. From what I have seen from different fashion blog sites, and street wear, I will show what is still in season, and what new trends have emerged.
- Bright Colors- When Spring comes around, you will see many bright colors. The colors that are most popular
- pink
- green
- yellow
- orange
- blue
- According to Pantone and http://fashionjunkey.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/spring-2013-fashion-colors-pantone-report.jpg, here are the colors of Spring 2013
- Peplum Dress/Shirts- These shirts, and dresses, have become very popular. Not only do they give the flirty flounce that all women love, but it also gives you a narrow waistline.
- Bright-Colored Jeans- These jeans have also been in season for quite some time. I love them because they give a colorful pop to any shirt! (Pictures are found on www.stylisheve.com)
- High-Low Maxi Dresses/Skirts- I love the high-low dresses/skirts because it is lightweight, and it gives an elegant, but relaxed feel to an outfit. (Pictures found on www.stylisheve.com and www.lyst.com)
- Stripes- This trend has become very popular. Whether black and white or bright colors, this will create textures and dimension to any outfit. (Pictures by www.stylisheve.com)
I hope these looks will inspire your spring wardrobe as much as they have inspired mine. If you would like more style inspiration, please check out the following websites:
- www.stylisheve.com
- www.blackandkillingit.com
- www.amazon.com
- Essence
Until Next Time!!













Really informative content. Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteA leading digital showcase focused on high-performance athletic apparel, structural menswear foundations, luxury designer underwear, and expressive lifestyle collections. Engineered with anatomical precision and premium textile technology for superior physical support, daily comfort, and uncompromised style. You can get more details on our website anytime: high-performance bodywear