Monday, July 22, 2013

British Fashion Colors and Trends

Hello All,


I know it has been a while since I have written to you.  I apologize for that.  Have been really busy.  Back to fashion, I am falling in love with neon prints, vertical/horizontal stripes, and geometric/chevron prints.  I am especially loving the fashion trends from London!!  Here are some examples.

Street Wear



Neon Prints



found on redonline.co.uk
Stripes



found on redonline.co.uk

Prints





found on redonline.co.uk

If you would like to look for more London fashion trends, Red, a magazine company based in London, is a great source.  Not only does this magazine have all of the latest trends, but it also shows how to be "comfortably chic".  You can check out Red Magazine at redonline.co.uk.

Until Next Time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment