Friday, February 14, 2014

Fashion Accelerator 360

Hello All,

I have been taking the class, "Launch Your Line," which is a part of Fashion Accelerator 360, also known as FA360.  FA360 is a multi-platform learning experience that offers you full access to the industry's most established experts  I chose the "Launch Your Line" class because I am working to launch my own fashion label.  This is still in the works, but this class is helping me to reach this goal.

We are now in Week 4, and I have been having a lot of fun in this class.  There have been fun moments, as well as challenging moments.  My favorite assignment has been for Week 1, which is Product Development: Inspiration and Execution.  This particular assignment included the following:
  • Come up with 12 styles (or more) for your line
  • create a moodboard on Pinterest of your inspiration for your line
Here is my homework for this assignment

I loved creating the concept for this line, and so did my instructor.  It was discussed on the FA360 blog (https://fashionaccelerator360.com/blogs/student-spotlight-series-ashley-love). 
 
*for those who have been following this blog, you will see that I am revealing my name and face! :D
 
 
My most challenging class is Week 3.  The production cost and "backing in" to your production cost was very tough for me.  It took me a while to figure this part out.

Well, I have to read and do my assignment for Week 4.  I will give another recap for this lesson.  If you want to know more about FA360, please check out their website and follow them on social media.
Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment