Sunday, February 9, 2014

Harper's BAZAAR Style Ambassador

Hello All,

I am an avid reader of Harper's Bazaar.  I love everything about this magazine, from the style tips and new fashion trends to the 24 hour day of fashion designers, stylists, etc.  With this being said, I am happy to announce that I have just been selected as a Harper's BAZAAR Style Ambassador!!

What is a Harper's BAZAAR Style Ambassador:
  • a chic BAZAAR reader hand-selected to represent America's first fashion magazine

What does it mean to be a Harper's BAZAAR Style Ambassador:
  • testing new beauty products
  • attend VIP events
  • share breaking fashion and beauty offers with friends and followers
  • win fabulous prizes
I am so happy about this because not only do I love Harper's Bazaar, but I am representing this prestigious magazine in the name of fashion! From my small town in Mississippi, I am representing  the Harper's Bazaar brand! I am so excited!!! So stay tuned everyone because I will be keeping you informed!

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment