Friday, May 2, 2014

Chima + Rose

Hello All,

I know.....it has been a while since my last post.  I had to take another hiatus to regroup.  I am back and ready to talk to you all again.

It is May, and it is time to look for Mother's Day and graduation gifts, which is perfect for that fashionista in your life!  One website to look for that special gift is Chima + Rose, an online boutique that carries uniquely designed handbags, clutches, apparel, and accessories, all created and designed by my friend, Nnebuchi Nwankwo.

Handbags
Zulu
 

 
Leather shoulder bag with four stylish utility straps for versatile comfort


Clutches

Ij
 

 
Oversized leather clutch with a top zip closure
 

Tops

Imo Crop Top
 


 
Knit scoop neck crop top with signature graphic print


Dresses
 
Imo Base Dress

 
Knit tank dress with signature graphic print
 
 
You can browse, or buy, exclusively from the website, www.chimaandrose.com.
 
*P.S.  Nnebuchi, please tell me where you found the jewelry on your site!  I want it!!
 
Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment