Thursday, November 20, 2014

New Venture!!

Hello All,

In my last post, I stated that I had some exciting news to share with you.  For those of you who have been following my blog, you know that I am an independent fashion designer.  Well, there is also a new website, which is an online trunk show that makes it easier for independent designers to create their garments, and do what they love, which is designing great clothing.

The name of the website is called is called Trunkist.  I designed a dress through this site, and I'm happy to say that my dress is now on sale! The dress, the Bandeau Skater Dress, is inspired from the 1950s and Rockabilly style.

Here is the link to my dress: http://www.trunkist.com/products/bandeau-skater-dress.

I'm so excited about this new venture.  Fashion is fun, but it takes a lot of hard work to get your product out there, and I'm glad that sites like Trunkist helps independent designers like me make great products for you.

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment