It is Spring!!! After experiencing cold and rainy weather all of March, I am happy to see sunshine and warm weather!!! And for everyone who loves spring (including me!), the first thing you see is new fashion. From what I have seen from different fashion blog sites, and street wear, I will show what is still in season, and what new trends have emerged.
- Bright Colors- When Spring comes around, you will see many bright colors. The colors that are most popular
- According to Pantone and http://fashionjunkey.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/spring-2013-fashion-colors-pantone-report.jpg, here are the colors of Spring 2013
- Peplum Dress/Shirts- These shirts, and dresses, have become very popular. Not only do they give the flirty flounce that all women love, but it also gives you a narrow waistline.
- Bright-Colored Jeans- These jeans have also been in season for quite some time. I love them because they give a colorful pop to any shirt! (Pictures are found on www.stylisheve.com)
- High-Low Maxi Dresses/Skirts- I love the high-low dresses/skirts because it is lightweight, and it gives an elegant, but relaxed feel to an outfit. (Pictures found on www.stylisheve.com and www.lyst.com)
- Stripes- This trend has become very popular. Whether black and white or bright colors, this will create textures and dimension to any outfit. (Pictures by www.stylisheve.com)
I hope these looks will inspire your spring wardrobe as much as they have inspired mine. If you would like more style inspiration, please check out the following websites:
Until Next Time!!