As we all know, the warm weather is here, which means that people are getting rid of old clothing, and buying new. We are all revamping our closets with the latest Spring/ Summer fashion trends. So, I have compiled a list of my Top 10 Fashion and Style Websites to give you an idea of what trends you would like within your wardrobe.
- Black Girls Killing It (www.blackandkillingit.com) - This fashion website offers fashion styles from many stylish African-American women from across the United States.
- The Sartorialist (www.thesartorialist.com) - this owner and creator of this site, Scott Schuman, shows stylish pieces from men and women in the United States, and other parts of the country.
- Stylish Eve (www.stylisheve.com) - this site shows many ways to style your wardrobe, from putting different garments together to the color pattern.
- Trend Hunter's Fashion section (www.trendhunter.com) - a trend forecasting website that covers the vast creative-visual world (art, design, culture, & photography), but its fashion section is out of this world. It shows everything from street fashion to runway collections.
- Trendland's Fashion Section (www.trendland.com/fashion/trends)- a trend forecasting website that covers the vast creative-visual world (art, design, culture, & photography), but its fashion section is also breathtaking. It shows everything from street to runway.
- Essence (www.essence.com) - the #1 magazine and website for African-American beauty, fashion, and style.
- Fashionista (www.fashionista.com) - one of the best fashion sites on the web covering everything from runway collections and Fashion week to season trends and street fashion.
- Harper's Bazaar (www.harpersbazaar.com) - the #1 fashion magazine and website for beauty, fashion, and style.
- Trendsetter (www.trendsetter.com) - fashion trend forecasting site that covers everything from runway collections and street fashion to next fashion season's trends.
- Pinterest (www.pinterest.com) - social networking site that showcases everything creative (architecture, art, photography, etc.) but its fashion section is the best. It showcases everything from street styles to runway collections. It also shows different wardrobe pieces and how to style them with different outfits. Of course, you have to have an account with Pinterest in order to see everything it has to offer. It is free to sign up.
If you have any favorite fashion websites, please feel free to share.
Until Next Time