Sunday, October 13, 2013

New Illustrations

Hello All,

I know it has been a while since I posted something.  I have been super busy living in my creativity.  It is awesome doing something you love.  My loves are fashion, art, and illustration, and to have the talent to use all three creative genres at once is amazing.  While I was away, I started doing fashion illustrations of some of my favorite celebrities.  Here are three illustrations I have already finished.

Sanya Richards-Ross

Tamar Braxton

Toni Braxton

I am currently working on a fashion illustration of RuPaul.  I will post it when finished.

Also, I am in a art/design competition.  If possible, I would like for you to vote for me.  Here is the link:
 http://www.tallenge.com/vote/vote0.aspx?vid=1441a121-4607-4a3a-8765-94d01f4f6b06.  Thank you in advance.

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment