Wednesday, August 13, 2014

New Life in Dallas

Hello All,

As you all know, I have just moved to Dallas, TX.  Even though I have been here for over a few weeks, I have to say that I like it here.  It is very different.  It is hot (over 100 degrees!), but at the same time, there are so many things to do.


This place is also great for fashion opportunities.  Since I've been here, I've had more people to contact me for freelance work.  I'm very excited.  The job I'm working is great, and I have more opportunities in my field. 

I'm currently working to promote myself in Dallas.  I'm thinking of doing more fashion shows, and promoting myself on social media.  I've created a page on Etsy account (https://www.etsy.com/shop/ALbyAshleyLove), and put three of my looks in my shop to see who will buy.

I've also been busy creating looks for myself as well.  I've created an outfit, and wore it to school about two weeks ago.

Denim Shirt- created in 2005
Harem Kite Pants- created in 2014

Everyone loved this look! These pants are becoming very popular, so I'm thinking of putting them in my Etsy shop as well.  Will you buy these pants? 

I have to design some other looks so I can start a fashion show again.

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment