Thursday, August 28, 2014

Looks from the Emmys 2014

Hello All,

I'm sorry to say this, but I didn't watch the Emmy Awards on Sunday, August 24, because I was watching another show that aired at the same time, but I did see a few clips.  Even though I didn't get to watch all of the Emmys, I saw some amazing looks from some of the celebrities through social media.  So, even though I am three days late, I will show looks from the Emmys 2014 that I liked and disliked (you have to excuse me b/c there are some people whose names I do not know).

 Favorites

KeKe Palmer

Halle Berry

Heidi Klum

Julia Louis- Dreyfus

Julia Roberts

Girl from Orange is the New Black

Gwen Stefani

Angela Bassett

Unknown Actress

Another Unknown Actress

Amy Poehler


Okay (Something Else Can Be Done)

Kerry Washington- not feeling the details on dress

Unknown Actress- length can be longer

Claire Danes- this dress makes her look frumpy, plus 
she blends in with the red carpet

Unknown Actress- dress is too basic; simple neckline
with mermaid skirt; should have added some type of jewelry

 Not So Favorite


Lena Dunham- a hot mess!!

I want to leave with this picture of Heidi Klum and Zac Posen


Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment