Friday, August 9, 2013

Karl Lagerfeld Fat?

Hello All,

I was watching VH1's 40 Greatest Celebrity Slimdowns a few months ago.  As I was watching the show, who did I notice on the show, as a former overweight celebrity, but famed fashion designer, Karl Lagerfeld.  It turns out Karl Lagerfeld used to weigh close to 300 pounds over 10 years ago! If you don't believe me, here are the pictures.









When I saw this, my mouth dropped! I was like, "OMG! Karl Lagerfelf, the head designer of Chanel, the man who said that Adele was, 'a little TOO fat', was overweight?!" I could not believe it!

So what was his weight loss regimen?  He drank Diet Coke every day with no meals (for those of you out there who is struggling with weight loss, please do not drank only Diet Coke. It is very unhealthy)!!  This is the reason he is the spokesperson and bottle designer for Diet Coke. 







Eventually, he lost almost 70 pounds, and how did he reveal his new body?  He came out at the end of his runway show in WOMEN'S JEANS!!  He has been very successful with keeping the weight off by, of course, drinking Diet Coke, along with other foods.





When I tell people about this, it still shocks them, but I am glad that he lost the weight, and has kept it for over 10 years.  Kudos to you Karl Lagerfeld, but please do not make any more remarks to people about their weight, when you were once in their shoes!

Until Next Time!






No comments:

Post a Comment