Tuesday, August 20, 2013

New York's Jazz Age Lawn Party

Hello All,

New York City is known for fashion shows, parties, Holiday parades and countdowns.  The city is so much fun, and it is so beautiful at night.  One party in particular that New York is known for is its annual Jazz Age Lawn Party.  Every year, New Yorkers go to Governor's Island to celebrate the Jazz Age and the 20th century’s pre-eminent decade of decadence.  I love viewing pictures of these parties.  They look so fun, and entertaining.  Whenever I am in New York again, I would love to attend the Jazz Age Lawn Party.  Here are a few pictures of the occasion.








I would love for my hometown to do something like this.  I love everything about this party, from the looks to the accessories.  Modern vintage at its best.  If you would like to view more pictures, you may do so at http://blog.stylesight.com/vintage/20s-glamour-at-new-yorks-jazz-age-lawn-party.

Until Next Time!



No comments:

Post a Comment