Thursday, September 26, 2013

Cute Shades from Black Radiance

Hello All,

Tonight, I went to Walmart (although I dislike Walmart very much, there is no Target in my area, so I had no choice but to go here).  I was only supposed to buy hair color, but the beauty aisle compelled me to buy other products.  While browsing the different selections of makeup, I started looking at lipsticks from the brand, Black Radiance.  Although I am familiar with this brand, and I bought their baked eyeshadow, I was unfamiliar with their lipsticks. Not only do they have a different shades of lipsticks, liquid lip color, and lip glosses to choose from, they also have this lip gloss that creates a unique shade of pink for your lips.

I found two shades that I really liked; Pink Dahlia

Pop of Pink
and Pale Rose

Cute Nude Color

These colors are cute for fall, since pastel colors are popular this season.  Not only does Black Radiance have a different range of lip colors, but they are also very affordable, ranging between $1.74- 2.84.  The baked eyeshadows are affordable as well (under $3).  You can buy Black Radiance at the following locations: 
  • Walmart
  • Walgreens 
  • CVS Pharmacy
  • Rite Aid
  • Duane Reade
  • Kmart
  • Kroger
  • Winn Dixie
Find your perfect color of Black Radiance at a store near you.

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment