Monday, September 16, 2013

Kanye West Collection

Hello All,

Lately, for some reason, I have been browsing Kanye West's collection with APC.  Now, I have to admit, I am NOT a fan of Kanye, but he is popular in fashion. I especially loved when he revamped girlfriend, Kim Kardashian's style, which was shown on TV show, Keeping Up with the Kardashians. When it was reported that the APC website crashed because his APC Kanye collection was selling like crazy, I had to see what items were displayed.  This is what was shown.






I actually saw this on Sadiddy Magazine's Facebook page.  For those of you who are unfamiliar with Sadiddy Magazine, it is an online fashion magazine based in Atlanta, GA (check it out, www.iamsadiddy.com and Facebook, www.facebook.com/SadiddyMagazine).  When I saw it, I was like, "these basic garments are what's selling like crazy?"  Then, I saw the price! I was blown away by how expensive these basic garments were.  You can buy the shirts and hoodies from American Apparel for much cheaper than $120, and the $265 pants, you can buy from the mall for much cheaper!  I could not believe these garments were this expensive.  Of course, I knew people were buying these basic garments simply because Kanye West's name was on them.

Kanye, you are a rapper, and you are also coming up in the fashion world.  You could have done better than this!  Graphics on the shirt, and on the sides of the pants legs would have been nice.  Something to spice up these clothes.  Your "Jesus Piece" necklaces looked better than these clothes!

Here is a picture of Kanye West wearing the clothing from his signature collection


I said it before, and I will say it again......very basic!!

What are your thoughts about this collection?

Until Next Time!




No comments:

Post a Comment