Saturday, December 14, 2013

Asa and Reza

Hello All,

I am happy to say that my computer is currently being fixed.  I am working on a backup computer at the moment, but as of right now, my computer is being repaired and I am happy!  Now, in other news, I love the reality TV show, Shahs of Sunset, and I especially love two cast members, Asa Soltan Rahmati and Reza Farahan.



Reza is brutally honest, and fashionably, yet handsomely chic! Most realtors are very basic; i.e. black/gray suit, button down shirt, and black shoes, but Reza loves color.  He loves prints, and mixes them very well.



Asa steps to the beat of her own drum!  Her style is fashion forward, yet traditional.  She always bring positivity in every situation, no matter how negative it is.  She is comfortable in her own skin, and does not let anyone tell her different.

With that being said, because of my love of these two cast members, I have created my original fashion illustration of them.

 
 
What do you think?
 
Until Next Time!!



No comments:

Post a Comment