Friday, December 6, 2013

Self- Portrait

Hello All,

I have created so many fashion illustrations of many people.  Some have been for friends, sorority sisters, and some for family members.  I have also created fashion illustrations of many many celebrities, including Braxton sisters Toni and Tamar Braxton, and track star, Sanya Richards-Ross.  After creating so many illustrations, I realized that I had never created a fashion illustration of myself.  I don't know if it was because of fear of not being able to do it, or because I felt it was easy to create another person compared to creating myself.

I have finally gotten over my fear, and created the fashion illustration of myself, and I must say that I am quite pleased with it.  So, everyone, here it is......the fashion illustration of me!


Now, my next project is to save to get a professional dress form, and create this look for myself.  I am happy that I finally created this fashion illustration.  This picture describes me perfectly!  If you would like for me to create a fashion illustration of you, please let me know.

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment