Monday, March 17, 2014

Baby Blue for Spring

Hello All,

Spring is in the air.  The weather is finally warming up, the flowers are blooming, and bright colors are emerging.  One color in particular that has become popular this season is baby blue.  Blue is a year-round color that is popular in every season, and every new fashion season, you will see baby blue, as well as pastel blue, on the runway and in street style.

Because the weather was so beautiful, and the sky was so pretty, it made me think of this gorgeous color that is popular during this time.  As you can see, blue is my favorite color, not matter what hue.  As I started browsing my favorite site, Stylesight, I looked at the "Street Style" section on the Stylesight blog, and saw the pretty baby blue that was the same color as the sky earlier today.

Stylesight
 

Stylesight
 

Stylesight
 

Stylesight
 
The last picture is my favorite look.  The only thing I would change is the shoes, and maybe a different shade of light blue.  I also love the skater skirt from the first picture.  Even though these looks are from Fall/Winter, it is still wearable during spring.
 
As always, if you are looking for style inspiration, whether you want to update your wardrobe or add a certain design detail into your own collection, please check out Stylesight.  This website has given me so much style inspiration, in my wardrobe, and when I am designing my original fashion collections.
 
Until Next Time!
 

4 comments:

  1. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. There tend to be not many people who can certainly write not so simple posts that artistically. Continue the nice writing
    Pendant Lights

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Naveed! This makes me feel so good. I've been writing more posts on my website, www.ashleydlove.com. Please check it out. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and new initiatives in the same niche. Blog gave us useful information to work. You have done an amazing job!  Samsung Galaxy J2 Core (2020) Price

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place. Vivo Y51 S Price In Pakistan

    ReplyDelete