As you all know, I have been selected as a Style Ambassador for Harper's Bazaar. Today, I received my first product to test for Harper's Bazaar. It is Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream.
- it fades dark spots in 8 weeks
- it brightens, exfoliates, and smoothes your skin
- it regenerates skin's appearance for a younger, more youthful appearance
So after I came home from work, I cleansed my face and neck, just like the directions said on the box.
- it cleans all of the dirt, oil, and makeup from your face
- the formula produces "no tears," which means you can clean eyeliner and mascara from your eye, and it will not burn
- it leaves your face soft, smooth, and it smells really good
This is the first day I have applied the moisturizer. So far, my skin is really soft. It glided on very smoothly, but I noticed after I applied a second time, the cream became somewhat sticky, which means you only need to apply one time.
I will keep taking pictures and blogging about my results from using Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream. I am still rubbing my face, and it is still soft.
Until Next Time!