Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Oscars 2014

Hello All,

It has been a while since I last talked to you.  After watching the 2014 Oscars, I had to give my input on who, in my opinion, was best dressed.  I tried to share my input last night, but it was raining very hard, and because of the weather, the internet stopped working.  So, here are my thoughts on who was the best dressed for Oscars 2014

Best Dressed (Women)

Khloe Kardashian (with sister Kim)

Kelly Osborne

Kerry Washington

Lupita Nyong'o wearing Prada

Amy Adams wearing Gucci

Cate Blanchett wearing Giorgio Armani

Charlize Theron

Jennifer Lawrence wearing Dior Couture

Anne Hathaway wearing Gucci

Sandra Bullock wearing Alexander McQueen

Jenna Dewan-Tatum (Channing Tatum's wife)

Penelope Cruz wearing Giambattista Valli

Lady Gaga wearing Versace
 
Best Dressed (Men)

Jared Leto wearing Saint Laurent

Bradley Cooper (Love Him) wearing Tom Ford
 
 
Cutest Couple
Matthew McConaughey (wearing Dolce & Gabbana) & Camilla Alves
 
Will & Jada Pinkett Smith (wearing Versace)

Brad Pitt (wearing Tom Ford) & Angelina Jolie (wearing Elie Saab Haute Couture)
 
I loved what everyone was wearing, especially Ellen DeGeneres's sequin tux (I couldn't find a picture of it). My favorite part of the Oscar's was Ellen serving pizza and asking for the tip with Pharrell William's hat, and the most tweeted selfie.
 
 
Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment