Thursday, March 13, 2014

Ideas for Crop Top/Skirt

Hello All,

Lately, I have been thinking of this look to create for myself for spring.  If you have been following all of the fashion weeks and looking in fashion magazine for the latest fashion trends, you will know that the crop top is very popular.  You will also know that not only has the skater skirt (also known as the circle skirt) stayed in trend, but the pleated skirt has also emerged on the fashion scene again.

I have found some ideas as to the type of crop top and skirt I want to create for myself.

Black Girls Killing It
 

Black Girls Killing It
 

Black Girls Killing It
 

Black Girls Killing It
 

Black Girls Killing It
 

Black and Killing It
 

Black Girls Killing It
 
All pictures can be found on Black Girls Killing It.  If you are looking for a style upgrade, please check out Black Girls Killing It.  This is the best website I have ever found.  It gives me a lot of inspiration for my own designs and fashion illustrations.
 
Until Next Time!

4 comments:

  1. Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article. Urban Style Workout Shorts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very informative blog. I was searching for something like this. your blog helped me a lot. Thank you so much for sharing.

    satin shirts for women

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice and information post you have shared,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Upgrade your wardrobe with Ostilos' trendy collection of Crop Shirts for Women
    . Our crop shirts are designed to make a bold fashion statement while keeping you comfortable and confident

    ReplyDelete