Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Update: Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream

Hello All,

In case you don't remember, I am testing out this product, Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream.   It has been a week, and here is how my face looks so far:

Taken 3/3/2014
 
Taken 3/11/2014
 
I had just awaken when I had taken the picture on 3/11/2014.  My face looks brighter and smoother, despite having a pimple on my forehead.  I had two pimples on my cheek that left a black spot on my face, and it is disappearing.  My skin looks blotchy on the picture taken on 3/3/2014, and now it looks even and toned.  I am quite happy.
 
I will keep you posted on the progress of Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream.  I have a few more weeks to go.
 
Until Next Time!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing knowledge with us. This site is fantastic. I always find great knowledge from it. Urban Style Short Sleeve Dresses

    ReplyDelete